Friday, March 16th
8:00am – 4:00pm
Launching the Computer Science Revolution in Connecticut
The Computer Science for Connecticut (CS4CT) Summit brings together K-12 educators from across the state to promote and advance computer science education. The summit is designed to empower school districts across the state with resources and strategies to bolster CS education across all grade levels. A core focus of the summit is to promote equity in computing, such that all students across our state have access to high-quality CS education.
The Summit is for current CS teachers and any educator across K-12 interested in introducing new CS topics or coursework into your curriculum at any grade level.
Join us to improve K-12 Computer Science Education within your classroom, school, or district. Learn from national and state leaders how K-12 Computer Science Education is being advanced within the state and nationwide.
- Identify CS curriculum that can be taught at your school for every grade level
- Learn successful strategies other districts and schools have taken to teach CS
- Learn successful strategies for increasing participation of under-represented minorities and females into CS coursework
- Improve your knowledge of CS resources
- Network with CS educators and advocates across the state
- Learn about efforts underway by the CT State Department of Education to promote CS education across K-12
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities view the CS4CT Summit Sponsorship announcement.
The CS4CT Summit will be held Friday March 16, 2018 from 8:00am – 4:00pm.
Registration begins at 7:30am.
Following the summit a Cocktail Hour will be held at 4:30pm.
Session Details Coming Soon
The registration fee for CS4CT Summit 2018 is $150 per person. Scholarships may be available for school districts.
To register for the CS4CT Summit Go to the Registration Page.
Exhibit at the CS4CT Summit to promote and market your organization and services to educators and administrators from across CT. The summit exhibit fee is $250. If you are interested in exhibiting at CS4CT Summit 2018, please contact Heather Sutkowski, CS4CT Summit Vendor Chair at email@example.com.
Click here to download detailed Request for Proposal.
The deadline for proposals is midnight (Eastern Standard Time) November 30, 2017. Review of proposals will occur shortly thereafter and notification of a decision will be made around December 15, 2017.
To submit proposals, Go to Proposal Submission Page.
100 Berlin Road | Cromwell, CT | 860.635.2000
- Seth Freeman, firstname.lastname@example.org CS4CT Summit General Chair
- Betsy Dillard, email@example.com Program Chair
- Patrice Gans, firstname.lastname@example.org Recruitment Chair
- Clint Kennedy KennedyC@newlondon.org Administrative Advisor
- Aline Nichols, email@example.com Publicity Chair
- Pauline Lake, firstname.lastname@example.org Secretary, CTCSTA
- Heather Sutkowski, email@example.com Vendor Chair
- Norman Sondheimer, firstname.lastname@example.org Sponsorship Chair
- Dr. Chinma Uche, email@example.com Keynote Chair, President, CTCSTA
- Jim Veseskis, firstname.lastname@example.org Local Arrangements Chair